Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
Job Summary: This position provides custody and control functions for patients enrolled in Gateway Erie programming.
We are currently looking for a Lead Monitor to work overnights at our Erie Location.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
Above Regional Market Start rate
Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Monitor duties including: maintaining knowledge of all facility rules, regulations and policies, maintaining daily logs, conducting intakes and participates in the orientation of new patients, conducts patient drug screening, conducting room searches, transporting patients, overseeing administration of patient medications, etc.
- Responsible for contacting On-call Supervisor, BCC MOC, law enforcement, EMT agencies, etc.
- Initiating reports of afterhours incidents: SecurManage reports, ERIs, EO’s, D3 reports, etc.
- Maintains Daily logs and files completed sheets accordingly.
- Maintains knowledge of all facility rules, regulations and policies.
- Reviews intake packets and files info accordingly.
- Ensures Daily task completion.
- Oversees & ensures Trash Detail is completed
- Oversees & ensures Supplies on both units restocked.
- Oversees that the Medication Audit is completed accurately afterhours.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- CPR and First Aid training required.
- Must pass PA Department of Corrections Clean Check.
- Valid drivers license and favorable driving record.