In 1946, Jack Deibel opened one of the nation’s first facilities for the treatment of alcoholism. In 1947, Mr. Deibel turned this pioneering program over to the nonprofit Youngstown Committee on Alcoholism, and its founder and first Executive Director, Neil Kennedy. Operating for years as the Alcoholic Clinic of Youngstown, the center later expanded its focus to include treatment of both alcohol and other drug dependencies, and added new programs and services. In 1999, the Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers became a part of Gateway Rehab.
A PRN, casual as needed therapist position is available at Neil Kennedy Recovery Center in Youngstown, OH. The schedule is varies to programs needs, including weekends and holidays. This position is flexible, perfect for supplemental income. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
- Performs clinical assessment interviews with clients at various sites.
- Determines appropriate level of care for clients.
- Insures certification of insurance benefits before admission.
- Contacts referral sources and/or other providers.
- Performs initial screening and appointment scheduling for clients, when needed.
- Records statistical data regarding referral and funding sources.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a counseling discipline preferred
- Licensure required. Acceptable licensure includes: LSW, MSW, LISW, PC, PCC, or LICDC.
- Obtaining BCI background check, NPI and Medicaid numbers is a requirement
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108