Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a full time Licensed Practical Nurse position available at Gateway Rehab’s facility located in Mt. Pleasant, PA. The work schedule is primarily evening shifts with some daylight shifts as well as working potential weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Sign On Bonus- $3000.00
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Forgiveness and more!
- Collects assessment data and develops treatment plans
- Provides direct patient care, including medication administration.
- Documents nursing observations and patient care rendered.
- Carries out prescribed therapeutic treatment.
- Participates in the planning, implementing, and evaluating of nursing care.
- Intervenes in crisis and other emergency situations for all GRC departments and provides phone triage.
- Coordinates with all GRC departments as appropriate, including off-hour admissions.
- Provides patient health education.
Current PA licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!