Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab is currently seeking a full time LPN for our main campus location in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.). All shifts available working a combination a mixture of day/evening or evening/overnight, or overnight, this can also include weekends and holidays rotation. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
$5000.00 Sign on Bonus Available!!!
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Flexible Schedule including 8 & 12 hour shifts
- Above Regional Market start rate
- Shift Differential
- 6-month Retention bonus + Referral bonus
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Forgiveness
- Free on-site parking
- Collects assessment data and develops treatment plans
- Provides direct patient care, including medication administration.
- Documents nursing observations and patient care rendered.
- Carries out prescribed therapeutic treatment.
- Participates in the planning, implementing, and evaluating of nursing care.
- Intervenes in crisis and other emergency situations for all GRC departments and provides phone triage.
- Coordinates with all GRC departments as appropriate, including off-hour admissions.
- Provides patient health education.
Current PA licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.