Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Manager in our IT program located in Moon Twp, PA .This position would work primary daylight hours Monday-Friday, with evenings and weekends as needed . Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the implementation, security and maintenance of the organization’s computer and telecommunication networks.
- Evaluates and purchases computer hardware and software.
- Evaluates system-wide computer and other technology needs.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts and security of the organization’s computer and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software problems.
- Provides training on computer applications to all staff as needed
- Determines specifications for computer, printing, copier, and telecommunication hardware and networking within available budgetary constraints.
- Prepares and manages the budget for the organization’s computer network.
- Develops, maintains and tests Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan for systems.
- Develops further and maintains Intranet website.
- Maintains inventory of hardware and software.
- Creates and deploys a system wide upgrade cycle/schedule within budget limitations annually
- Works to ensure all equipment is under warranty for the duration of its lifespan at the organization
- Establishes favorable vendor agreements for applicable discounts and support
- Provides backup and support for Information Technology staff.
- Coordinates security and privacy policies and issues with Corporate Compliance Officer.
- Oversees and monitors Corporate IT standards and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience/education in the computer science field.
- Five years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Five years experience in Novell networks and Windows operating system. Citrix/NT/TS experience is a plus.
- Experience in local and wide area networks, personal computer and software applications, and a variety of computer languages.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!