Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a part time Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) RN position available. This position will work for 8 hours, Tuesday schedule, traveling between North Hills and Fox Chapel Outpatient locations.
- Completes assessment data and develops treatment plans.
- Provides direct patient care, including medication administration.
- Documents nursing assessment, patient care, and medication reconciliation.
- Interacts with the physician through coordination and the provision of assistance.
- Helps coordinate patient admits to the MAT program as well as assist the MAT Program Coordinator in the coordination of care.
- Provides patient health education.
- Travels to Gateway Outpatient locations to provide services on regularly scheduled MAT days
Current PA licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108