Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab has a Full Time Music Counselor position available for our Inpatient program in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp). The work schedule will be a combination of daylight and weekend shifts including work on potential holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on programming needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
This position develops coordinates, and implements therapeutic and recreational activities programming specifically using music. Other responsibilities include the supervision of inpatient activities, participating in treatment planning, and facilitating activities. This position may also conduct staff training’s.
High school diploma/equivalent and valid driver’s license with favorable record required. Experience working with chemically dependent persons, experience conducting therapeutic activities with music and musical instruments, knowledge of twelve step programs and recovery principles,post-high school education preferred. Must have experience using/playing a variety of musical instruments.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108