Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are Currently looking for a Full Time Nursing Liaison for our Greenbriar site. This position is remote and the hours are M-F 8:30am-5:00pm
Job Summary: This position is responsible for pre-admission case management of patients that require medical approval.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Assesses admission candidates’ medical and psychiatric appropriateness for treatment.
- Determines level of care placement based on ASAM criteria.
- Pre-certifies admissions as required.
- Discusses treatment options with referral sources.
- Acts as liaison between Gateway and outside referral sources.
- Coordinates patient transfers from other facilities to Gateway Aliquippa/Westmoreland.
- Responds to needs of referral sources and managed care representatives.
- Interacts with the physician through coordination of patient assessments.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Pennsylvania RN licensure
- 3+ years nursing experience preferred.
- Experience identifying/treating drug and alcohol addictions.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Experience in conducting assessments and evaluations.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight.
Other Requirements / Information:
PA Criminal History Check, Childline, and FBI Clearances.
Access to reliable and dependable internet connection.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Greenbriar proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!