Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a full time Nurse Liaison position available at Gateway Rehab. The schedule for this position will Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm with holiday coverage if they fall on days to work. Training will need to be completed at Gateway Rehab’s Main Campus located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp). After the training period, there will be the option to work from home (remotely) or still be based at the Main Campus location
$5000.00 Sign on Bonus Available
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Forgiveness and more!
- Assesses admission candidates’ medical and psychiatric appropriateness for treatment.
- Determines level of care placement based on ASAM criteria.
- Pre-certifies admissions as required.
- Discusses treatment options with referral sources.
- Acts as liaison between Gateway and outside referral sources.
- Coordinates patient transfers from other facilities to Gateway Aliquippa/Westmoreland.
- Responds to needs of referral sources and managed care representatives.
- Interacts with the physician through coordination of patient assessments.
Current PA RN licensure and CPR training required; 3 years’ experience in acute/critical care nursing preferred, Experience identifying/treating drug and alcohol addictions, Strong communication skills required; Experience in conducting assessments and evaluations; Able to work independently with minimal oversight
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!