Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a Nurse Supervisor at our inpatient facility located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp-Beaver County)
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse seeking a position in supervision in a Patient focused environment.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for oversight, coordination, and communication among inter and intradisciplinary teams to foster effective communication and best patient outcomes. Carries out supervisory responsibilities including chart audits, scheduling and patient intervention.
This position will cover an evening shift during the week: 3-11 or 11-11pm. This includes two weekends a month.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Assists with staff/patient concerns and takes appropriate action with physicians, nurses, other disciplines, residents, and family members.
- Provides direct patient care, patient health education as needed
- Ongoing development and implementation of orientation training for new nurses.
- Oversight of nursing schedules, PTO, vacation, and holiday scheduling.
- Intervenes in crises and other emergency situations.
- Provides oversight to nursing staff on duty.
- Available for phone calls off shift in the event of emergency on site
- Assumes admission and discharge responsibilities when needed.
- Ensures the unit environment is safe and in accordance with rules, regulations and guidelines governing current infection control practices
- Completes quality assurance audits
- Participate in nursing leadership meetings as scheduled by Director of Nursing.
- Informs Director of Nursing & Nursing Supervisor of any departmental issues.
- Coordinates with all Gateway departments as appropriate.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Current unrestricted Pennsylvania RN/LPN licensure.
- 2+ years drug and alcohol nursing experience or a combination of supervisory or drug/alcohol experience.
- 3+ years in supervisory or management experience preferred.
- CPR/AED certification.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!