Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We are currently looking for a full time Nurse Supervisor. This position is located at Gateway Rehab’s inpatient (detox & rehab) facility in Frick Hospital, Mt. Pleasant, PA.
$5000.00 Sign on Bonus Available!!!
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
Responsibilities for this position:
- Oversees nursing activities of shift.
- Provides and documents direct patient care.
- Provides supervision and direction to RNs and LPNs.
- Determines appropriate nurse staffing needs and prepares Nursing staff work schedules.
- Coordinates orientation and training for newly hired nurses.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provides minimal on-call coverage.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure required
- CPR certification
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in mental health and/or drug & alcohol field preferred
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108