Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab is currently seeking a full time Nurse Supervisor for our Nursing Department located at our Main Campus in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.). Hours will include evening and weekend/holiday hours as needed. On call coverage required. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
$5000.00 Sign On Bonus Available
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Forgiveness
- and more!
Responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to:
- Provides professional leadership and assists with the daily operation of the nursing department, which includes adequate staff coverage, evaluation of personnel and nursing practice, evaluation of Inpatient Referrals, assistance with intake process.
- Works closely with the Director of Nursing to monitor operational and human resources aspects of the department.
- Assesses problem situations, and after thorough investigation, plans and implements corrective action.
- Assists the nursing units in direct patient care as needed to ensure quality patient care.
- Adheres to Gateway Rehabilitation Center policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards imposed by regulatory organizations.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform position requirements are demonstrated through the successful completion of competencies established for the position, to include needs of patients served by the department.
- Pennsylvania RN licensure required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in nursing or other health related field is required
- Experience in mental health and/or drug and alcohol field is preferred.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108