Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab has casual, as needed Part Time Administrative Assistant position available for our Greensburg outpatient program. The work schedule will be evening shifts as needed to cover program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Processes patient evaluations, admissions, and discharges in electronic and paper medical records.
- Delegates work assignments to administrative assistants (if applicable).
- Completes word processing, data entry, and filing duties.
- Trains new administrative staff in office procedure and electronic medical record use.
- Monitors patient liability and payment rate, including tracking patient liability, reminding patients, and referring nonpaying patients to site manager. Also, accepts patient liability payments and makes bank deposits.
- Coordinates and processes patient drug screening.
- Acts as site receptionist, including greeting patients and answering phones.
- Audits patient paper and electronic charts, including admissions and discharges.
- Supports operations of doctor/nurse day, including authorizations for patient medication.
- Manages petty cash, if applicable.
- Orders supplies needed for office operations.
- Ensures office equipment is functional.
- Generates and responds to correspondence.
- Attends site and operations meetings as needed.
- Performs related duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Post high school, business or professional school graduate preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
- Solid computer proficiency and experience required.
- The ability to pass appropriate clearances: PA Criminal, FBI and Childline
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108