Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers, a not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services with a rich history of 75 years in the Mahoning Valley, is seeking a Full Time Outpatient Therapist at their Austintown Outpatient facility. Duties will include facilitating Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Continuing Care groups, providing Individual Therapy, developing Individualized Treatment Plans, Documentation, and providing quality care to all patients. Outpatient hours are Monday-Friday. A Sign-On Bonus is currently being offered!
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Social Services and/or Counseling discipline and licensure. Acceptable licensure includes: LISW, LSW, LPC, LPCC, LCDC, LICDC. Candidates must have an NPI number and an Ohio Medicaid number. Effective communication with patients, families, multi-disciplinary staff, and community partners is necessary. All applicants must complete a BCI background check.
Benefit options include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Paid Time Off and more. Salary is competitive with a Sign-On Bonus currently being offered to qualified candidates.
This position is located in Austintown, Ohio at our Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers and is responsible for the planning, directing and delivery of treatment and case management for assigned clients. The hours for this position is full time, mainly daylight with an occasional evening to be determined with need.
- Plans, directs, and ensures the delivery of treatment of assigned clients.
- Completes the psychosocial assessment and up date level of care assessment.
- Facilitates chemical dependency education groups.
- Conducts individual and group therapy.
- Provides family therapy when needed.
- Plans for the continuing care of clients.
- Maintains client records; including progress notes, discharge summaries, mid-treatment reviews or change of treatment documentation and required documentation.
- Generates progress reports and continued stay reviews for other providers and payors.
- Plans and ensures appropriate case management of clients.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in social work, psychology or related field required; masters preferred.
- Social Work or Counseling licensure required.
- One year with experience with chemical dependency preferred.
- Group and individual therapy skills required.
- If working with adolescents, knowledge of adolescent growth and development required.
- Knowledge of the 12 Step program preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting clinical reasoning.
- Must become CPR and First Aid trained.
- Computer literacy preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!