Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a full time Overnight Behavioral Health Technician for our Adult Inpatient programming (Abe’s Place) or long term Adult REST program (Ramsey Hall).
The schedule for this position is overnight hours, including weekends and holidays. This position is perfect for night owls or students looking for experience.
$1500.00 Sign on Bonus Available
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Meets with day staff to coordinate and implement evening/weekend programming.
- Orients new patients and supervises patients’ activities.
- Drives patients to AA/NA meetings and to recreation activities.
- Responds to crisis situations.
- Communicates patient information to treatment staff.
- Maintains rotation list for YMCA attendance.
- Documents patients’ medication sheets.
- Maintains patients’ 12 step contact sheets.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 12-step recovery programs preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108