Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a counselor tech to work over nights 11pm-7am at out extended care facility in Ramsey hall.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the coordination and execution of the adult program treatment schedule.
Sign on bonus eligible. Pay rate is $15-$17 an hour depending on experience
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Coordinates and executes treatment schedule.
- Conducts orientation with patients.
- Intervenes in crises with patients.
- Communicates information to the treatment team.
- Transports patients to AA and NA meetings and elsewhere as needed.
- Monitors patient treatment assignments.
- Facilitates patient activities.
- Monitors patients’ phone calls to families.
- Answers incoming calls to program.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Chemical dependency treatment experience preferred.
- Knowledge of 12 step programs.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record required.
- CPR and First Aid Certification required.
- This position requires mandatory staffing coverage when necessary to provide a safe treatment environment for Gateway residents.
- Required to remain awake and alert to patient activities while on duty.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!