Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a part time Patient Care Coordinator for our Detox/Inpatient programming, located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp). The work schedule will be daylight hours, Saturday and Sunday.
- Responds to requests for admissions and admission information.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the admissions supervisor and nursing detox staff.
- Completes patient consents thoroughly and accurately.
- Prepares charts for new admissions.
- Performs data entry and clerical duties.
- Collect urine specimens for pregnancy testing and drug screens, as well as conduct the testing.
- Answer phones and transfer calls to appropriate staff.
- Answer detox door security system.
- Responsible for maintaining the patient bed board and ensuring accurate data entry for all patient level of care changes.
- Assistance with covering the receptionist desk as needed.
- Responsible for the collection of patient liability as instructed by the patient benefit coordinators.
- Assist with hourly rounds on detox when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma/equivalent, strong verbal and written communication, computer, and clerical skills are required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!