Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are looking for a patient registration coordinator to join our team on our main campus in Aliquippa.
This position helps provide clerical support to the Admissions and Detox departments.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Responds to requests for admissions and admission information.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the admissions supervisor and nursing detox staff.
- Completes patient consents thoroughly and accurately.
- Prepares charts for new admissions.
- Performs data entry and clerical duties.
- Collect urine specimens for pregnancy testing and drug screens, as well as conduct the testing.
- Answer phones and transfer calls to appropriate staff.
- Answer detox door security system.
- Responsible for maintaining the patient bed board and ensuring accurate data entry for all patient level of care changes.
- Assistance with covering the receptionist desk as needed.
- Responsible for the collection of patient liability as instructed by the patient benefit coordinators.
- Assist with hourly rounds on detox when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Data entry skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.