Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a Full Time Recovery Specialist for our detox and inpatient programming located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp). The work schedule will consist of both day and evening shifts along with weekend hours. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
The position provides information and opportunities for recovering individuals to direct their own recovery and advocacy processes. Teaches the utilization of skills needed for recovery and promotes knowledge of available services. Arranges referrals to community programs and agencies while helping the individual develop a sense of wellness and self-worth in the recovery process.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding and personal experiences with addiction and recovery required.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
- Must have a current CRS certification or be eligible/able to obtain certification as required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!