Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Recruitment Manager in our Human Resource Department located in Moon, Twp. PA
Job Summary: This position is responsible for all talent acquisition and onboarding for Gateway Rehabilitation Center.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Coordinates all recruitment efforts from vacancy determination to full onboarding process.
- Reviews job applicants and verifies qualifications against job requirements. Refers applicants to supervisory personnel for interview and approval.
- Partners with hiring managers to establish criteria and fit for positions.
- Obtains references for applicants.
- Conducts necessary background checks on applicants and prospective interns.
- Verifies that requirements are met for pre-authorization of recruitment process.
- Writes and places advertisements for open positions on all media including internal postings.
- Participates in various recruitment efforts, including job fairs and community events.
- Maintains database information related to recruitment costs, activities performed, etc.
- Coordinates all onboarding and transfers.
- Prepares and assists with new hire orientation.
- Prepares reports related to HR activities as required.
- Coordinates intern placement with management team.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience
- Experience with applicant tracking and talent management system preferred
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in human resources or related field preferred.
- Experience and demonstrated competency in technology including excel and Microsoft word
- Experience with ADP preferred
- Strong organization skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!