Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a PRN RN-LPN position available at Gateway Rehab’s facility located in Mt. Pleasant, PA. The schedule would be a combination of days, nights, and weekend shifts. This could potentially include weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
- Collects assessment data and develops treatment plans
- Provides direct patient care, including medication administration.
- Documents nursing observations and patient care rendered.
- Carries out prescribed therapeutic treatment.
- Participates in the planning, implementing, and evaluating of nursing care.
- Intervenes in crisis and other emergency situations for all GRC departments and provides phone triage.
- Coordinates with all GRC departments as appropriate, including off-hour admissions.
- Provides patient health education.
Current PA licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108