In 1946, Jack Deibel opened one of the nation’s first facilities for the treatment of alcoholism. In 1947, Mr. Deibel turned this pioneering program over to the nonprofit Youngstown Committee on Alcoholism, and its founder and first Executive Director, Neil Kennedy. Operating for years as the Alcoholic Clinic of Youngstown, the center later expanded its focus to include treatment of both alcohol and other drug dependencies, and added new programs and services. In 1999, the Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers became a part of Gateway Rehab.
Currently, there are PRN RN (Registered Nurse) and LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) positions available at Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers inpatient facility located on Rush Blvd in Youngstown, OH. The schedule would be a combination of days and nights. This could potentially include weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
- Collects assessment data and develops treatment plans
- Provides direct patient care, including medication administration.
- Documents nursing observations and patient care rendered.
- Carries out prescribed therapeutic treatment.
- Participates in the planning, implementing, and evaluating of nursing care.
- Intervenes in crisis and other emergency situations for all GRC departments and provides phone triage.
- Coordinates with all GRC departments as appropriate, including off-hour admissions.
- Provides patient health education.
Current OH licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!