Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Safety and Security Monitor’s for all shifts at our Main Location in Center, Twp. (Abe’s Place)
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Chemical dependency treatment experience preferred.
- Knowledge of 12 step programs.
- Monitors patient movement into and out of the facility.
- Maintains daily logs.
- Maintains knowledge of all facility rules, regulations and policies
- Conduct safety and security rounds throughout the building
- Conduct room inspections and complete report of findings daily
- Conduct property and personal items searches and chain of custody
- Support Nursing with visual searches upon admit
- Conduct patient room searches on a rotating schedule and as needed
- Provide crisis management and patient de-escalation to support clinical staff
- Support Counselor Techs with transfers as needed
- Monitor medication and MAT line to prevent medication diversion
- K-9 walk throughs on a rotating schedule in coordination with Regional Director of Security
- Provide support in the program as needed
- Transports patients as needed
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!