Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab main campus located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp., PA) has an opening for a full time Scheduling Specialist position at Gateway Aliquippa. Position requires flexibility to work shifts as needed for departmental needs. This could potentially include weekends and holidays.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
- Responds to phone requests for an evaluation.
- Solicits necessary information from caller to complete initial screening process.
- Determines necessity for emergent care verse routine appointment.
- Determines caller’s risk for suicidal or homicidal idealizations.
- Schedules all evaluation appointments.
- Confirms all evaluation appointments.
- Collects all necessary payer information prior to scheduling evaluation.
- Communicates and coordinates payer information with the Patient Benefits Coordinator.
- Maintains Scheduling Specialist procedure book and remains current with continual process changes.
- Performs general clerical duties as needed.
- Attends GRC mandatory in-services and training’s.
- High school diploma/equivalent
- strong verbal and written communication
- computer and clerical skills are required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!