Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Security Supervisor for our Gateway and Greenbriar locations.
This position is responsible for coordination and oversight of the security department and the direct supervison of security staff.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Ensures that security staff follows all policies and procedures related to the security system.
- Reviews, analyzes, records, and files daily security reports/logs. Reports any deficiencies to the proper department and/or supervisor.
- Maintains life safety logs of the facility.
- Completes daily walk through inspections/rounds of the facility and all patient areas to assure compliance with security expectations.
- Schedules security event reports including K-9 searches, fire drills, urine tests, searches, etc.
- Completes weekly reviews of the security system, cites deficiencies, and directs security staff to correct deficiencies.
- Prepares the weekly work schedules for security staff.
- Supervises the security staff.
- Coordinates staffing coverage, duties/post orders and performance issues with contracted security service (St. Moritz).
- Trains new security staff and provides ongoing training for current staff.
- Conducts weekly meetings with security staff.
- Completes required documentation.
- Reviews security staff time cards for accuracy: verifies hours worked are noted correctly, paid time off hours are recorded accurately, time card is signed, etc.
- Conducts unannounced rounds on all shifts to monitor the operation/performance of the security system.
- Completes staff performance evaluations and annual training plans in a timely manner for supervisees.
- Intervenes and documents appropriately when an employee demonstrates poor work performance.
- Reviews the Security Policies/Procedures Manual and other related procedures and recommends revisions to the Director of Adult Inpatient and the Executive Vice President of Treatment Programs.
- Provides coverage for the security positions as needed.
- Works collaboratively with the program staff & all other departments
- Coordinates K-9 searches and other security consultation as needed across the Gateway/Greenbriar system.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Post high school education preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Computer literacy required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Has ability to make decisions when an emergency arises.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!