Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time Treatment Supervisor position is available at Gateway Rehab’s Main Campus, located in Center Twp., PA (Beaver County). This position will be responsible for shift supervision of staff and patients at both of our adult long term program (REST, Ramsey Hall) on its assigned days and times. This position requires the ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies. The schedule for this position will be Sunday – Thursday 2:30pm-11pm. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
- Monitors patients’ whereabouts and activity.
- Assists in the supervision of staff functions performed on the shift.
- Manages crises that may arise.
- Conducts urine screens.
- Supervises the overnight staff.
- Provides assistance with disciplinary functions.
- Assists the clinical manager for any patient issues.
- Assists with scheduling conflicts.
- Assists with any crises that arise in programming in the absence of a Clinical Manager/Treatment Supervisor on site.
- Transports patients if necessary.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies required.
Other Requirements / Information:
- PA State Police Criminal History Record check, FBI Criminal Background and PA Child Abuse History Clearance required.
- CPR/First Aid certification required.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108