Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time Special Events & Alumni Relations Coordinator position is available at Gateway based out of Aliquippa. The schedule is primarily daylight, Monday- Friday, 8:30-5:00, with flexibility to work weekends and evenings according to business needs.
This position is responsible for coordinating special events at Gateway Rehab, providing support for Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers’ special events, overseeing Gateway Rehab’s volunteer program, and coordinating alumni engagement.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Work with supervisor, leadership, program staff to determine an annual schedule of events
- Develop/implement a communication plan to keep Gateway’s community network informed
- Coordinate with an external alumni-driven committee to enhance alumni engagement
- Oversee projects, campaigns, timelines and budgets for all special events and alumni activity
- Prepare event invitations, solicitations, guest acknowledgements, and other correspondence
- Create and apply logistic procedures to all special event planning
- Assist in creating promotional materials for special events and alumni engagement
- Assist in fundraising campaigns and activities
- Serve as primary liaison with vendors such as venues, speakers, caterers, and printers
- Recruit and screen potential volunteers; align approved candidates with mission-driven roles
- Coordinate ongoing volunteer roles, schedules and reviews with necessary Gateway staff
- Realign volunteers based on the needs of our programs
- Help manage Gateway Rehab’s database and email lists of community-based contacts
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, verbal & written communication skills required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in events management preferred
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108