Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time position is available for a Special Projects Coordinator at our main campus location in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.) . The schedule is primarily daylight, Monday- Friday, with flexibility to work weekends and evenings according to business needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation, coordination and closure of special projects within GRC and serve as a representative of GRC for external special projects in the community.
- Provides coordination in all facets of the development of new projects.
- Assure partners meet contractual obligations and workflow related deadlines.
- Review monthly partner invoices for accuracy.
- Completes program monitoring to assure projects proposed are consistent with GRC mission.
- Participate in GRC Leadership Committee and Departmental meetings, as appropriate, that pertain to active projects.
- Prepare all reports required by the funders.
- This position will prepare formal and informal presentations, as necessary.
- Screens prospective project proposals and interviews staff/partners who are making proposals.
- Maintains financial diligence to grant related budget expenses.
- Maintains and establishes relationship with funding, community partners and referral sources.
- Assures that project data records are up to date.
- Assists with the transition of special projects to GRC departments once maintenance phase is reached.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Project management experience highly preferred
- Grant application and implementation experience, and knowledge in D&A treatment preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!