Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab has a full time Systems Engineer (Windows Support) position available for our IT Department located in Moon Twp, PA. The work schedule will be a Monday – Friday schedule. Hours for this position will be primarily daylight, with some evenings and weekends as needed.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Job Summary: The System Engineer – Windows provides direct support to Gateway Rehab systems and applications. They work independently to identify, research, and resolve technical problems related to servers, applications, and networks. The primary focus will be on Microsoft products and services. Secondary proficiencies will include but not limited to VEEAM, Email archiving, spam filtering, SAN and virtual technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration, configuration, implementation, and support of the following systems: Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, VMWare, Active Directory, domain controllers, and overall network infrastructure (VPN, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Support GPO and Active Directory management.
- Manages and automates system-wide software distribution.
- Provide administration and design for back up and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Maintains documentation, including configuration changes, as needed.
- Server performance and capacity planning
- Provides additional hardware and software support for network, server, and help desk calls as needed.
- Responsible for implementing best practices for Microsoft systems
- Identify and evaluate technologies to improve IT processes and infrastructure
- Mentor / cross-train team members on existing and new technologies
- 24×7 On-call for incident management and data center emergency responses
Environmental, Physical, and Mental Demands
- Favorable working conditions include local travel to Gateway and NKRC satellite offices.
- Moderate physical demands include installing and moving computer hardware.
- Mental demands include repetitive work and minor decision-making.
- Technical school or Associate degree required.
- 6+ years of Windows systems design and support experience
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional level certification or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of computer software application distribution required.
- Experience in troubleshooting routing processes required.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate computer concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Valid drivers license.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108