Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab has a full time Systems Support Specialist position available for our IT Department located in Moon Twp, PA . The work schedule will be a Monday – Friday schedule. Hours for this position will be primarily daylight, with evenings and weekends as needed.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
The Systems Support Specialist will provide direct IT support to Gateway Rehabilitation end users on a variety of hardware and software issues. They work collaboratively to identify, research, and resolve technical problems. They respond to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support. They document, track, and monitor technical support issues to ensure a timely and positive resolution within established service level agreements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Systems Support Specialist operates the Help Desk by relying on strong PC hardware and software knowledge to plan and accomplish technical support goals
- 50% Primary On-call Technician during non-peak work hours
- Create, Modify, Delete End user systems accounts to GRC security standards across multiple platforms
- Grant and restrict access to internal sites, workspaces, mailboxes, and file shares
- Provide direct end user technical support via phone, chat, and email
- Create procedures for configuring, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and software.
- Install desktop application software, workstation operating systems, and perform software maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair a variety of malfunctioning hardware to include network, EUC, Servers devices
- Order computer supplies, upgrades, and general end user peripherals
- Installs printers and provides printer support
- Escalate help desk work orders to appropriate technicians
- Administers VoIP system by assigning, creating, and managing telephone extensions.
- Responsible for the disposal of obsolete hardware and equipment
- Manage company resources including Audio Visual equipment and meeting rooms
- Maintain good housekeeping and a safe working environment in the Operations Center and associated storage areas
- Trains new staff on help desk duties and network communication functionality.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Environmental, Physical and Mental Demands
- Favorable working conditions include local travel to Gateway and NKRC satellite offices.
- Moderate physical demands include installing and moving computer hardware.
- Mental demands include repetitive work and minor decision-making.
- Associate of Science degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field and strong knowledge of PC hardware and software.
- A passion for serving our customers
- Strong Communication and documentation skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Valid drivers license.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108