Are you passionate about substance abuse treatment and want to be a part of a meaningful workplace at one of the leading drug and alcohol treatment facilities in Western Pennsylvania? Do you want flexibility and work-life balance? If so, this position is for you!
Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body, and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education, and research.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Telehealth Outpatient Therapist at our Wexford location.
Responsibilities include assessment, treatment planning, group and individual therapy, referral source and family contacts, and case management.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Extremely Flexible schedules available
- Hybrid work from home schedule!
- 29 days PTO/year accrual begins immediately
- Free Licensure Supervision available!
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documents in patient chart in a timely manner.
- Develops treatment plans, treatment plan updates, and behavior contracts.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, mental status exams, and all other patient paperwork.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Establishes and maintains contact and relationships with referral sources related to patient caseload.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Monitors and completes initial and continuing stay insurance authorizations.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Delivers presentations to community groups and completes other outreach activities as needed.
- Supports collection of patient liability.
- Achieves and maintains expected productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in regular supervision with the manager and seeks out additional supervision as needed.
- Follows all Gateway policies and procedures.
- Provides coverage for other programs as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Pennsylvania Certified Addictions Counselor certification required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!