Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research. Currently, we are in search of a Full Time Therapist to continue our mission and vision.
A part time therapist position is available at Gateway Rehab’s Community Transition Center located in Erie, PA. This facility is a correctional center allowing individuals to transition with support and guidance. This position will work with both inpatient and outpatient populations. The work schedule is primarily daylight with potential for evening, weekends, and holidays as needed. Please note, this position requires the ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate time frame as per regulatory bodies.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and Develops clinical needs lists, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates continued stay process through contact with funding sources.
- Develops behavioral contracts appropriate for population treated.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Provides coverage for other programs as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets Pennsylvania State Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
- Ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies required.
- Ability to pass appropriate background clearances including: PA Criminal Background Check and PA Department of Corrections Check
- Must have a valid drivers license with favorable driving record.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!