Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for 2-Full Time Therapists for our Erie corrections program.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing Clinical treatment services and case
management for assigned corrections patients.
Sign on bonus eligible
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions as appropriate.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and
documents in patient chart.
- Develops program specific clinical needs lists, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates.
- Completes program specific biopsychosocial assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults or Performance Review Team as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates continued stay process through contact with funding sources.
- Develops behavioral contracts appropriate for population treated.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Assists in disciplinary hearing and constructs behavior plans.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Conducts pre-admission evaluations as appropriate.
- Conducts searches and urine screens as necessary.
- Participates in required review and revision of ACA Standards.
- Supports preparation for inspections.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets
Pennsylvania State Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
- Pennsylvania Certified Addictions Counselor certification required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
- Experience in a mental health, drug and alcohol, and/or corrections program professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!