Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a Full time Therapist for our Greentree Location. the schedule will be daylight.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing drug and alcohol treatment services and case management for assigned patients.
Sign on Bonus Eligible
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documents in patient chart in a timely manner.
- Develops treatment plans, treatment plan updates, and behavior contracts.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, mental status exams, and all other patient paperwork.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Establishes and maintains contact and relationships with referral sources related to patient caseload.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Monitors and completes initial and continuing stay insurance authorizations.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Delivers presentations to community groups and completes other outreach activities as needed.
- Supports collection of patient liability.
- Achieves and maintains expected productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in regular supervision with the manager and seeks out additional supervision as needed.
- Follows all Gateway policies and procedures.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Pennsylvania Certified Addictions Counselor certification required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development.
Other Requirements / Information:
- PA State Police Criminal History Record check, FBI Criminal Background and PA Child Abuse History clearance.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.