Come Work at Gateway Rehab, where you choose “The Shift” to meet your Lifestyle needs.
Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education, and research.
Gateway Rehab, located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.) has Full Time openings for Therapists in our Inpatient programming (Abe’s Place).
This position requires the ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies. The schedule is a combination of daylight and mid hours, including work on some weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
$2000 sign on bonus
Salary $22.00 – $24.00 depending on experience
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Super Flexible schedule’s including FT/PT
- 8, 10 or 12 hour shift’s
- 29 days PTO/year accrual begins immediately
- Health Insurance- UPMC/Highmark begins after 30 days
- Free Food and Parking
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Supervision Assistance Available for eligible employees.
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and
- documents in patient chart.
- Develops clinical needs lists, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates.
- Facilitates transfer of patients to next level of care in coordination with other Therapists, UR, Admissions, and Accounting.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates continued stay process through contact with funding sources in conjunction with the Utilization Review Department.
- Develops behavioral contracts appropriate for population treated.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Conducts pre-admission evaluations as appropriate.
- Conducts searches and urine screens as necessary
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets
- Ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies required.
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!