Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Therapist in our Westmoreland location. The schedule will be daylight either 7-3 or 9-5.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing drug and alcohol treatment services and clinical case management for assigned patients.
$2000 sign on bonus
Salary $22.00 – $24.00 depending on experience
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Super Flexible schedule’s including FT/PT
- 8, 10 or 12 hour shift’s
- 29 days PTO/year accrual begins immediately
- Health Insurance- UPMC/Highmark begins after 30 days
- Free Food and Parking
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Supervision Assistance Available for eligible employees.
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documents in patient chart.
- Develops clinical needs lists, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates.
- Facilitates transfer of patients to next level of care in coordination with other Therapists, UR, Admissions, and Accounting.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates continued stay process through contact with funding sources in conjunction with the Utilization Review Department.
- Develops behavioral contracts appropriate for population treated.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Conducts pre-admission evaluations as appropriate.
- Conducts searches and urine screens as necessary.
- Answers phones and transfers caller to appropriate staff person and responds to requests for information.
- Processes patient admissions as needed.
- Transports patients as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.