Gateway Rehab, located in Mt. Pleasant, PA has a full time opening for a Treatment Supervisor in our adult inpatient program. This position will be responsible for shift supervision of staff and patients at both of our Adult Inpatient programs on its assigned days and times. This position requires the ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies. The schedule for this position will be Wednesday through Sunday (Mon/Tues off), primarily 2:30 – 11:00 pm, with some daylight shifts during the week.
- Monitors patients’ whereabouts and activity.
- Assists in the supervision of staff functions performed on the shift.
- Manages crises that may arise.
- Conducts urine screens.
- Supervises the overnight staff.
- Provides assistance with disciplinary functions.
- Assists the clinical manager for any patient issues.
- Assists with scheduling conflicts.
- Assists with any crises that arise in programming in the absence of a Clinical Manager/Treatment Supervisor on site.
- Transports patients if necessary.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies required.
Other Requirements / Information:
- PA State Police Criminal History Record check, FBI Criminal Background and PA Child Abuse History Clearance required.
- CPR/First Aid certification required.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.