Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Treatment Tech for our Lighthouse for Men Halfway house for Greenbriar.
Sign on bonus eligible
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
High school education or specific work experience in related health care fields. Must evidence ability to work effectively with others; integrity, resourcefulness, initiative and ability to support and apply the philosophy and goals of Greenbriar Treatment Center. If recovering from a substance dependence, recommend two years of continuous sobriety and involvement in support systems designed to preserve recovery.
- Reports on initial day of service to the Lighthouse Program Director.
- Files documents into clients’ charts.
- Keeps Service Logs updated daily.
- Monitors special group sessions; discussion groups, patient/peer groups and continuing care planning groups under the supervision of the therapist/director.
- Communicates any concerns/issues regarding clients to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Keeps accurate documentation in clinical records as per program requirements, supporting a reflection of treatment plans and continuity of care.
- Participates in designated staff meetings, program meetings and training sessions
- Assists clinical staff in guiding patients and family through the admissions process
- Responsible to the Lighthouse Director for ongoing scheduling of work shifts.
- Monitors medication taken by clients and documents accordingly.
- Assists clinical staff in room and body searches.
- Assists treatment team in tutorial duties as assigned.
- Assists treatment team in resolving AMA issues.
- Monitors meal service and checks client chore completion daily.
- Monitors client activity every two hours and client compliance with house rules
- Transports clients to/from appointments, meetings and activities.
- Monitors clients’ ADLs – including chores, shopping, courtesy and grooming issues.
- Preforms random UDS daily.
- Oversees client medical issues after hours, including, but not limited to:
- Faxing prescriptions
- Securing documentation of the continuing care plan
- Enters medication in the MARS
- Notifying clinical staff of any necessary follow-up or problems.
- Notifies supervisors of any staff issues including call-offs, no-shows and/or inappropriate behaviors with clients.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Greenbriar proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!