Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a work-release case manager at our Braddock location.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the oversight of employment opportunities for Department of Corrections residents.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Reviews and approves residents’ weekly schedules and budgets.
- Provides life and job skills education and counseling, including individual, group, and educational sessions.
- Oversees the job search and job hour requirements of residents.
- Monitors resident job site attendance through telephone and physical location verification.
- Supervises resident 12 step meeting attendance.
- Coordinates resident community service requirements.
- Completes required case file and related documentation as well as required reports/paperwork for the Department of Corrections.
- Refers residents to outside agencies for appropriate assistance.
- Insures that residents’ employers practice proper employment procedures according to DOC policies; i.e., payroll, Workers Compensation insurance, withholding tax deductions, et
- Completes aftercare planning and referral for residents to be discharged.
- Performs custody control procedures as needed.
- Assists with resident returns to custody of Probation, Parole, & Department of Corrections.
- Transports residents as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge and experience in chemical dependency treatment and correctional programming preferred.
- Must pass PA Department of Corrections clean check.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D
Join us today!