Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Currently, we are looking for a full time Work Release Case Manager at Gateway Rehab’s Community Transition Center located in Braddock, PA. The work schedule includes mainly daylight hours, but may include evening, and weekend hours with potential holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Duties include:
- Reviewing and approving residents’ weekly schedules and budgets.
- Assisting residents in job readiness.
- Placement and maintenance, including life and job skills education and counseling.
- Coordinating community services efforts.
- Maintaining good working relationships with employers and community service contacts.
- Case management duties.
- Facilitating groups, transporting patients, and performing custody control duties as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and chemical dependency treatment and/or corrections programming experience preferred.
- High school diploma/equivalent required.
- Ability to pass appropriate background clearances including: PA Criminal Background Check and PA Department of Corrections Check.
- Valid driver’s license with a favorable record.
- Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills are required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108